The Keto Avocado Egg Bowls is a low-carb and absolutely delicious Keto recipes, for you to enjoy, and to stay in ketosis of course.
It is a perfect breakfast choice for you keto day. It will be an energy boost, and a great start for your day.
Here is your Keto Avocado Egg Bowls recipe, hope you like it!
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 avocado, halved and the stone removed
- 1 Tsp. salted butter
- 3 large free-range eggs
- 3 slices of bacon, cut into small pieces
- Pinch of salty and black pepper
- Start off by scooping out most of the avocado flesh, leaving about ½ inch around the edges of the avocado.
- Place а large saucepan on а low heat and add the butter. While the butter is melting, crack the eggs into а bowl and beat them, adding а pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add the bacon pieces to one side of the pan and let them fry for a couple of minutes on their own. Then add the eggs to the other side of the pan and stir regularly as they scramble. The eggs and bacon should both be done 5 minutes after the eggs are added to the pan. If you find your eggs are done а little before the bacon, remove the scrambled from the pan and place in a bowl.
- Stir the bacon pieces and scrambled eggs together in the bowel, then spoon the mixture into the avocados
Fat: 40 g
Carbohydrates: 11 g
This low-carb keto recipe is a perfect breakfast choice for you when doing keto diet, it is so yummy and it will boost your energy and will definitely help you get to lunch time without starving or needing any other in between foods. Hope you really enjoy it!