Benefits of Eating Keto Fat Bombs:
Great for diabetes:
We all know that diabetes causes high blood sugar levels and people suffering from it cannot enjoy some sweet treat even occasionally.
These keto fat bombs are great for such patients as they do not cause a hike in the blood sugar and keeps it more stability.
Ketogenic Fat bombs are not fatty in nature. Though they are high in fat content, they don’t cause obesity as the fats are broken down to produce energy.
Consequently, they do not store inside the body or underneath the skin. In fact, ketogenic diet prompts already stored fats to be put to use and reduces obesity.
Fats are made out of triglycerides meaning they have triple bondage in a single molecule. Thus, their breakdown during digestion releases a huge amount of energy as compared to the energy released through the breakdown of carbohydrates and proteins. Thus, we can call these fat bombs are the energy boosters.
These are great for everyone especially the kids of young ages.
Great for heart health:
These light in taste fat loaded keto bombs provide good cholesterol to the body which when digest, removes all the possible accumulated bad cholesterol in the blood vessels while circulating in the blood.
This phenomenon proves to be living saving for our heart and upgrades it healthy causing better blood circulation.
Good for metabolism:
Metabolism is termed as the sum total of all the actions carried out inside our body. Active metabolism means better growth, instant repair, and replenishing of the cells. Fats with their high dose of energy cause a surge in our rate of metabolism.
Let’s get started with the fat bombs recipes!
1. Salmon Benny Breakfast Bombs
- 2 large eggs
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, sliced
- ½ tablespoon butter, salted
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- · 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
How to prepare:
1. Take a small cooking pot and fill it with water. Bring the water to aboil.
2. Add two eggs to the water and let them fully boil for 12 minutes.
3. Heat 2 teaspoons butter in a skillet and add salmon slices.
4. Sauté salmon until crispy then set it aside.
5. Peel eggs and place them in a bowl.
6. Mash these eggs with a fork.
7. Add half of the salmon and chives, mayonnaise, butter, salt, and pepper.
8. Mix well then make small balls using this mixture.
9. Mix remaining chives and salmon in a plate.
10. Roll the balls in the chives mixture and coat well.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
- Calories 295
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 381 mg
- Sodium 245 mg
- Total Carbs 0.96 g
- Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugar 1.8. g